Faux Columns are the perfect answer to a variety of problems – from the need to quickly build masonry columns for the use of perimeter fencing to adding curb appeal to your home.
So easy to install that home owners can do it themselves, yet realistic looking to the finest detail that no one will ever know that you didn’t hire a masonry sub-contractor to build and install them. Nu-Wood offers a variety of styles, colors and sizes to fit every taste and need.
Some of the applications for use would include:
- Interior 2nd floor installs where the weight of real stone would be detrimental
- Exterior applications in northern areas where the window for outside construction is very narrow
- Exterior applications where a very quality looking perimeter fence is needed to be built quickly or during the winter (think new housing additions)
Information You Need To Know:
Nu-Wood Faux Columns come in a variety of styles, sizes and colors, and with a few options. Here are a few things you need to know to order Nu-Wood’s Fax Columns:
- The caps are either pyramid, flat or crown. The tops come in sizes that are two inches larger than the columns.
- The bases are optional – it depends on the look you are going for.
- The main section of the columns come in 8″x 8″, 16″ x 16″ and 20″ x 20″.
- The bases and the 20″ columns come with an integral internal post attachment bracket